WHEN DO I NOTICE MY SKIN IS AGING?
As you get older, usually starting after 26, your body's metabolism starts to slow down and takes longer to complete or recharge. This is when the first signs of aging occur:
- Fatigue & Hair loss
- More fine lines & wrinkles
- More Age Spots & pigmented areas
- Dryer Skin & more sagging skin (Active Lifting Serum)
- Gaunt hands due to general body loss of collagen & elastin
START PREVENTION AS EARLY AS 13!
Until your early thirties, life usually contains less accumulated stress: Future is still ahead of you & metabolism recovers pretty quickly from external aggressions. However, all the damages done in the early years will resurface later on. So start prevention very young: avoid sun exposure without UVA/UVB Sun Proof Protection; start to see an esthetician & follow an early skin care regimen by age 13; exercise and eat well. All of these steps will help cells rejuvenate by reducing overall internal stress & external aggressions.
AS I AM AGING, WHY DOES MY SKIN GET SO WRINKLY AND DRY?
The progressive loss of hormones (estrogen) is the main factor to dry, sagging skin & hair loss. Aging skin craves more & more vitamins to be able to restore itself. It is essential to give vitamins A, E & C morning & night to help your skin replenish from environmental damage: ultra violets from the sun, stress, dirt & many pollutants. Opt for a natural form of Vitamin A (beta carotene) in the morning (Collagen Treatment Creme), and for a Retinol form at night, which will accelerate cellular turnover. Vitamin C acts as a moisture & Collagen binder, while Vitamin E hydrates and acts as an antioxidant. Pseudo-plant based Collagen will render skin firmer, stronger with a healthier plump texture.
THE MUST HAVE ANTI-AGING SERUM INGREDIENTS:
To name a few, serums containing Peptides, Hyaluronic Acid, Lactic Acid & Resveratrol are part of the latest breakthrough in anti-aging skin care.
- Peptides act as messengers to the cellular level to help build Elastin & Collagen by mimicking injuries into the skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a natural skin moisturizing binder, treating extreme dehydration, thus diminishing fine lines.
- Lactic Acid is a natural skin exfoliant for dry skin, flushing surface dead cells and surface pigments to reveal a more hydrated and brighter skin texture. (Active Repair Serum)
- Resveratrol is derived from grapes and chocolate with a powerful action on repairing skin cells for a total skin rejuvenation. (Active Lifting Serum)
HOW DOES Brigitte Beasse, Skin Care Expert & Co-Founder of brigitte BEAUTE, FOCUS ON ANTI-AGING? "Always privilege a more organic lifestyle and never neglect your @home skincare routine!"
Brigittte also sees in some high technology devices the future in @home age-defying care:
- Perfecting evening cleansing with the use of a face brush.
- Toning face muscles & contour with microcurrent.
- Forcing product penetration with sonic vibrations.