What it is: A silky, exfoliating lotion with alpha-hydroxy rich Glycolic Acid, Aloe Vera Extract, and Vitamin E to smoothen and refine skin texture.
Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, Oily
Skincare Concerns: Surface Congestion, Uneven Texture and Fine Lines
Formulation: Lightweight Exfoliating Lotion
- Glycolic Acid: Alpha-hydroxy acid which gently exfoliates surface cells and refines skin texture while helping to encourage skin renewal and vibrancy in areas which lack uniformity.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Natural anti-inflammatory that soothes and softens dull, damaged skin.
- Vitamin E: Powerful antioxidant that combats free radical damage and nourishes skin for supple tone.
- Make sure skin is thoroughly dry before application.
- Dispense a small dollop into hands and rub in a circular motion over areas needing refinement.
- Rinse off and lightly towel, blot allowing lotion to moisturize skin.
- Use once or twice a week to exfoliate and stimulate circulation.
- Not intended for face or areas which have been recently shaved.
Aqua, Silica, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Tetrahydroxypropyl Ethylenediamine, Cocos Nucifera Seed Oil, Arachidyl Alcohol (and) Behenyl Alcohol (and) Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Diazolidynyl Urea (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin, Fragrance, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate.
pH 3.5 - 4.0