What it is: This light creamy cleanser with 15% glycolic acid gently exfoliates surface cells, helping keep pores clear and skin smooth and soft. Can be used as both a face and body treatment.
Skin Type: All Skin Types
Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines, Active Congestion, Rough Skin Texture, Ingrown Hairs
Formulation: Lightweight Cream
- Pharmaceutical grade Glycolic Acid: Alpha-hydroxy acid that gently exfoliates surface skin cells, helping keep pores clear and revealing a softer, smoother and healthier looking complexion.
- Grapefruit Peel Oil: Acts as a natural astringent and cleanser, eliminating excess oil from the surface of the skin. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Clover Leaf Extract: Stimulates the faster healing of skin and used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis.
- Wet hands, face and neck; gently massage a small amount of foaming facial wash onto face and neck.
- Rinse thoroughly with cool water and follow with toner.
- Daily use of SPF is suggested with any glycolic product.
- Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycolic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer, Neutrol TE, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Tropolone, Articium Lappa Root Extract, Symphytum Officinale Root Extract, Taraxacum Officinale Root Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Leaf Extract, Aqua (and) Alcohol Denatured (and) Passiflora Edulis Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil.